Spanish Fish Stew
Ingredients (serves 2)
3 celery sticks (cut into small chunks)
1 red onion (finely chopped)
2 carrots (chopped into rings with skin on)
200g fish pie mix (or any lean white fish)
2 handfuls of fresh spinach (chopped into small pieces)
1 can chopped tomatoes
1tbsp Olive oil
1 pinch chilli flakes
1 handful fresh basil
1tsp smokey paprika
1tsp tomato puree
1. In a large non stick saucepan, add the olive oil. On a medium heat fry the red onion until soft and golden.
2. Add the chopped celery and carrots to the pan and soften.
3. Now ddd the fish (can be cooked, raw or straight from frozen). Also add the can of chopped tomatoes, the spinach and basil.
4. Simmer until the fish is cooked through and the carrots are al dente.
5. Serve the fish stew with hot wholegrain rice, fresh basil and chilli flakes