2 salmon fillets
1 heaped tablespoon pesto
2 tablespoons of soft cheese (cream cheese or ricotta)
1 slice rye bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C
2. Put the rye bread in the toaster and toast. In a food processor, blitz the toast until you make a rough crumb. Add a pinch or salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix together the cheese and pesto.
4. Place the salmon fillets skin down. Split the pesto mix in half and cover the back of the two salmon fillets with the mixture.
4. Top the salmon fillets with the rye crumb and cover evenly.
5. Bake the fillets for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Serve with fresh tabouleh and lemon.