Blackberry and Apple Crumble
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
2 big cooking apples
2 handfuls of ripe blackberries (fresh or frozen)
2 handfuls of oats, sugar-free muesli or sugar-free granola.
1tbsp Pumpkin seeds
Stevia to taste
1. Peel, core and chop the cooking apples.
2. In a saucepan, add a little water to cover the apples and simmer until the apples are soft
3. Add the blackberries and stir for just a minute.
4. Empty the apple mixture into a deep baking dish.
5. Cover the top with the oats, sugar-free muesli or sugar-free granola. Sprinkle on a few pumpkin seeds (I added a little stevia to the oats to give it that sweetness)
6. Bake until the topping is golden, serve hot or cold!