- 2 cans of high quality chopped tomatoes (they have less water!)
- A handful of basil (30g)
- 400g cherry tomatoes (chopped into quarters)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (minced/crushed)
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- A pinch of salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, simply add ALL of the ingredients. Yes, you heard. All of the ingredients. Simmer until sticky and rich. Serve with fresh wholewheat pasta, crunch green veg and your choice of protein. I like to choose quorn sausages, vegetarian meatballs or chicken meatballs.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly