2 big cooking apples
2 handfuls of ripe blackberries (fresh or frozen)
2 handfuls of oats, sugar-free muesli or sugar-free granola.
1tbsp Pumpkin seeds
Stevia to taste
1. Peel, core and chop the cooking apples.
2. In a saucepan, add a little water to cover the apples and simmer until the apples are soft
3. Add the blackberries and stir for just a minute.
4. Empty the apple mixture into a deep baking dish.
5. Cover the top with the oats, sugar-free muesli or sugar-free granola. Sprinkle on a few pumpkin seeds (I added a little stevia to the oats to give it that sweetness)
6. Bake until the topping is golden, serve hot or cold!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly